Get your hands dirty in this 30minute 1:1 introduction to throwing on the potter’s wheel.
Come and try your hand on the potters wheel with experienced ceramics teacher Tracey Johnston as seen on ‘Keepers of the Lough’. Your best attempt will be finished, glazed and fired for you to collect at a later date.
Price includes all materials and firings please bring an apron.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please check all details carefully when booking.
- Class / workshop bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- All classes and workshops must be booked in advance and fees are payable in full.
- We make a decision on whether to run a course / workshop one week before the start date. Please help us to help you by enrolling promptly.
- Participants will be required to bring their own materials, unless otherwise stated.
- As we have set up and cleaning time between each class, we ask that participants do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
30 minute sessions
5 one-to-one sessions available (must be pre-booked in advance)
£30 (per 30 minute one-to-one session)
Adults / All levels
Getting to 1:1 Throwing on a Potter's Wheel with Tracey Johnston
Ards Arts Centre