How to position your personal brand to stand out from the crowd, attract opportunities, and build meaningful connections.
Hosted by marketing strategy and branding expert Tierna Byrne, this session explains the importance of brand strategy for creatives who want to enhance their visibility, unlock new opportunities and take control of their reputation.
In today's competitive world, building a strong personal brand is crucial for professional success. As an artist or maker your brand starts with your work as it is the essence of your brand. However, branding is more than this alone. It is a powerful tool that helps you to take control of your reputation, enhance your visibility, and unlock new opportunities.
During this dynamic session you will learn practical strategies to develop and amplify your personal brand. Led by marketing strategy & branding expert Tierna Byrne, she will equip you with the knowledge, insights, and tools needed to create a compelling personal brand that truly reflects your authentic self.
- Understanding the Power of Personal Branding: Explore the concept of personal branding and its significance in today's digital age. Learn how a well-crafted personal brand can help you stand out, attract opportunities, and build meaningful connections.
- Crafting Your Brand Story: Learn the art of storytelling and its role in shaping your personal brand narrative. Discover how to articulate your journey, experiences, and expertise in a compelling way that captivates your audience and sets you apart.
- Building a Consistent Online Presence: Explore various digital platforms and understand how to leverage them strategically to enhance your personal brand.
Tierna Byrne | Marketing and Brand Consultant
Tierna Byrne is a marketing and branding consultant based in Northern Ireland. She has worked with an array of artists, creatives, makers and businesses large and small to grow their business through strategic marketing and professional branding. She is hugely passionate about the creative industries having studied at the Belfast Art College herself and has carefully crafted a unique set of presentations and workshops to help artists and makers achieve success.
With a Bachelor of Design, a Diploma in Professional Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a wealth of experience working with local and global brands, Tierna is well placed to guide you through your creative business growth journey.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please check all details carefully when booking.
- Please be advised that under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Professionally practicing artists, makers, or creative practitioners/businesses
Getting to Branding for Artists and Makers with Tierna Byrne
Ards Arts Centre