Learn simple paper cutting techniques to make a beautiful paper bird decoration.
Participants will learn simple paper cutting techniques to cut and assemble a paper bird decoration following instructions and demonstrations. There will be a couple of designs to choose from.
Participants may make more than one bird if time allows.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please check all details carefully when booking.
- Class / workshop bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- All classes and workshops must be booked in advance and fees are payable in full.
- We make a decision on whether to run a course / workshop one week before the start date. Please help us to help you by enrolling promptly.
- Participants will be required to bring their own materials, unless otherwise stated.
- As we have set up and cleaning time between each class, we ask that participants do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
£20 (materials provided)
Adults / All levels
Getting to Make a Paper Bird Decoration with Adele Pound
Ards Arts Centre