An introduction to website strategy and SEO (search engine optimisation) for artists and makers to generate meaningful results.
Hosted by marketing expert Tierna Byrne this session will be a perfect introduction to SEO and will equip you with effective strategies to enhance your website's performance, drive organic traffic and generate meaningful results.
Understanding website strategy and the basics of SEO is crucial for achieving sustainable sales and maximising visibility for your creative business. Hosted by marketing expert Tierna Byrne, this enlightening session will empower you with the initial knowledge and strategies you need to enhance your website's performance, drive organic traffic and generate meaningful results.
- Understanding Website Strategy: Gain an understanding of website strategy and its significance in achieving business objectives. Learn how to align your website with your overall brand, target audience, and marketing goals, ensuring a seamless user experience and increased conversions.
- The Essentials of SEO: Dip your toes into the world of SEO and uncover the core elements that contribute to a search engine-friendly website. This will include an introduction to keyword research and content optimisation to help you rank higher in search engines.
- Analytics and Tracking: Explore the power of website analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of your efforts.
Tierna Byrne | Marketing and Brand Consultant
Tierna Byrne is a marketing and branding consultant based in Northern Ireland. She has worked with an array of artists, creatives, makers and businesses large and small to grow their business through strategic marketing and professional branding. She is hugely passionate about the creative industries having studied at the Belfast Art College herself and has carefully crafted a unique set of presentations and workshops to help artists and makers achieve success.
With a Bachelor of Design, a Diploma in Professional Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a wealth of experience working with local and global brands, Tierna is well placed to guide you through your creative business growth journey.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please check all details carefully when booking.
- Please be advised that under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Professionally practicing artists, makers, or creative practitioners/businesses
Getting to Optimise your Website for Sales and Search with Tierna Byrne
Ards Arts Centre