Learn how to make jewellery, to your own design, using copper wire and beads.
You will be shown wirework and wrapping techniques that can then be embellished and adapted to create a piece of jewellery unique to you.
Ideal for beginners.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please check all details carefully when booking.
- Class / workshop bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- All classes and workshops must be booked in advance and fees are payable in full.
- We make a decision on whether to run a course / workshop one week before the start date. Please help us to help you by enrolling promptly.
- Participants will be required to bring their own materials, unless otherwise stated.
- As we have set up and cleaning time between each class, we ask that participants do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
Adults / All levels
Getting to Wirework Copper Jewellery with Morag Chambers
Ards Arts Centre