Spend a day of fun in the workshop and create beautiful sterling silver stacking rings with goldsmith Diane Lyness.
Each participant will be taught traditional jewellery making techniques, such as piercing, soldering, rolling, annealing and polishing.
Diane will guide you as you design and make your own unique piece of silver jewellery to take home.
Lunch break 12.30pm – 1pm
Please bring a packed lunch, a drink, and an apron
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please check all details carefully when booking.
- Class / workshop bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- All classes and workshops must be booked in advance and fees are payable in full.
- We make a decision on whether to run a course / workshop one week before the start date. Please help us to help you by enrolling promptly.
- Participants will be required to bring their own materials, unless otherwise stated.
- As we have set up and cleaning time between each class, we ask that participants do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
£55 (includes materials)
Adults / All levels